Appsbit is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Appsbit may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23.06.2018.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Appsbit Technology Solutions Private Limited , Nischinda 1 ,Bally Ghoshpara Howrah India. Pin: 711227.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We at Appsbit makes sure that our students have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information and assessing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
1. We reserves the right to Postpone/Cancel the Classroom or Online batch because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure (natural and unavoidable catastrophes) events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
2. Classroom students can attend classroom sessions only and access to online sessions are not allowed to classroom students. Student can enroll for either online or classroom at a time.
3. In case Appsbit cancels the classroom or online batch, full fee will be refunded via (ICICI Bank) net banking fund transfer within 14 days.
4. Prior to the batch start date - if a cancellation is done by student, the below processing fee (as a 3rd party payment gateway charges) will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back using either net banking (ICICI Bank) or PayPal within 14 days of receipt of the refund request.
5. After the classroom or online batch start no refund possible, due to limited enrollment capacity in classroom or online.
6. For "Offline Study Kit" purchase no refund possible, as it is immediate digital delivery of the offline material for complete training.
7. For classroom, student is required to return original receipt issued by Appsbit.
8. Admission is not transferable to another course or another student and is valid till the course duration only.
9. Students should attend the class regularly and sign the attendance sheet(in classroom batch). Trainer or institute is not responsible for any loss caused due to students irregularity.